1. BSc. in business management and Administration at the University of Salahaddin, College of Administration and Economics.
2. BA in English Language and Literature at the university of Baghdad, College of Arts.
3. MA in English Language and Linguistics at Al-Mustansriyah University, College of Arts.
4. PhD In Cognitive Linguistics - Morphology at the University of Sulaimani, College of Languages.
I worked at several private and governmental Universities on the topics English Morphology, syntax, grammar, and Linguistics.
The area of my Research:
1. Cognitive Linguistics including Morphology and word formation.
2. Prototype, domain and Construal Theory.
3. Comparative studies especially, between Kurdish and English.