Muhammad Ali holds B.E and Msc in Petroleum Engineering. He is currently working as a lecturer at Komar University of Science and Technology. He has 5 years of academic teaching, research and administrative experience. Previously, he has worked with Well Drilling Institute, Karachi as lecturer and Team Leader for more than 3 years. Where he managed the institute and also taught various petroleum engineering subjects. He has also worked as a graduate research assistant at Universiti Teknologi Petronas, Malaysia. He is currently a PhD candidate at Universiti Teknologi Petronas, Malaysia. His Areas of expertise are Enhanced Oil Recovery, Reservoir Engineering and Reservoir simulation, flow assurance and unconventional resources. He is active member of SPE and he has also served SPE Mehran Student Chapter as a President in 2006-2007.
Bachelor's degree Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering Mehran Unuversity of Engineering & Technology
Published Conference Paper
1. Muhammad Ali Buriro, Muhannad Talib Shuker, “Experimental Investigation of Asphaltene Precipitation under CO2 Injection”, Accepted at 2016 SPE International Conference & Exhibition on Formation Damage control to be held on 24-26 February 2016, Lafayette , LA, USA
2. Muhammad Ali Buriro, Muhannad Talib Shuker, “Minimizing Asphaltene Precipitation in Malaysian Oil Reservoir", SPE-168105, Presented at 2013 SPE Annual Technical Symposium and Exhibition, 19-22 May 2013, Al-khobar Saudi Arabia.
3. Muhammad Ali Buriro, Muhannad Talib Shuker, “Asphaltene Prediction and Prevention: A Strategy to Control Asphaltene Precipitation” SPE 163129-MS, Presented at Annual Technical Conference 2012, Islamabad, Pakistan.
4. Muhannad Talib Shuker, Muhammad Ali Buriro, Malik Muhammad Hamza “Enhanced Oil Recovery: The future of Pakistan” SPE 163124-MS, Presented at Annual Technical Conference 2012, Islamabad, Pakistan.
5. Muhammad Ali Buriro, Muhannad Talib Shuker, “Asphaltene Inhibitor Selection: Theory and Practice” Presented at ESTCON 2012, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia